|
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language |
|
خيارات الموضوع | ابحث بهذا الموضوع | طريقة العرض |
|
|
||||
|
||||
let us chat in English
hi everyone
I hope you r good let us chat in English so we will improve our English skills I hope you will join me and we will learn new words from each other waiting for you |
|
||||
|
||||
hiiiiiiiiiiii PiNk PaNtHeR
i am coooooool what,s about u that,s good idea to chating with people in english thaaaaaaaaaaaanks baby all the best 4 u |
|
||||
|
||||
thanks dear for your nice pass
i hope the other will pass and talk with us i just wanna ask you why did you chose the name joroo7 elwalah to call your self? waiting for the others all the best pinky |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
hello i dont know how but it just came on my mind and i like it then i chose it to be my nack name that`s it and ur name?????? i guss u liked that cartoon right??? |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
Hi dear jroo7 Nice name but I think its little sad name isn’t it? About my name I chose pinky first because the cartoon and because I want u to never forget me, always remember me I want to ask u: Don’t you remember me when you watch the cartoon? |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
yes it,s sad but i like it because it`s mean alot 2 me u know problems with the family about ur name yeah that`s right i remember u and that`s make me smile i feel ur face same pink panther`s face hahahahahahahahahahaa even when i see tom & jerry i remember u loOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOol |
|
||||
|
||||
hi pink panther you always too smart that you choose good subjects because we need to improve our english language to speak fluently and to have good hand writing . can i ask you some questions
first . tell me what is your ambitions in the future and what is friendship meaning for younoor alkoon is alwaye in your services and i hope to you all the best |
|
||||
|
||||
Thanks dear noor alkooon for your lovely pass you really make me feel happy
About my ambitions before I graduate from secondary school I wanted to be a doctor but unfortunately I didn’t get high marks Now am a student at the Higher College of Technology studying business I hope one day I will be someone famous in my lovely country Oman. What's friend ship in my dictionary? I will tell you that next time wish you all the best |
|
||||
|
||||
thank you so much pink panther and i hop to you that God fulfill all your wishes and i hope to you all the best
|
|
||||
|
||||
Peace to you My sister was a good idea
to learn and practice English Perhaps everyone would benefit from this topic As you on this subject :1:gif |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
thanks dear faris for ur nice pass its realy makes me feel happy i hope you will come back and chat with as thank you all |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
Pardon my sister bank Panther God willing, we are going to have theme Theme is very beautiful |
|
||||
|
||||
Hi
Am back again About friendship for me the best friend is the one who don't hide anything and always tell me the truth |
|
||||
|
||||
hi jroo7
also remember me when you see judy apout coz my friends were calling my judy at school. Sorry my dear faris but I didn’t understand what you mean Heeeeeeey Can you believe that only one month left and we start school again? |
|
||||
|
||||
i meant that your subject is very beautiful and
it has nice spirit of communication with each other :044: :044: :044: |
مشاركة الموضوع: |
|
عناوين مشابهه | ||||
الموضوع | الكاتب | القسم | ردود | آخر مشاركة |
improve your english | p!nk g!rl | English Forum | 3 | 15/10/2008 10:09 PM |
English Guide Sit | Y2Jericho | English Forum | 3 | 11/12/2005 07:35 PM |