|
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language |
|
خيارات الموضوع | ابحث بهذا الموضوع | طريقة العرض |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
رد: let us chat in English
yes of cource dear you are most welcome now I am going to ask you something and i hope I will get the best answer for my quastion however ; if you have a friend who you always with and believe every word that he or she say it one day you heard that your friend is lieing at you becouce of many reasons what are you going to do ?? you will ask him why did he do that ? or you wont talk to him agine?? I hope to see your ansower very soon |
|
||||
|
||||
hi pink it is good quetions . my answer is that if i heard my friend is lieing at me before i take any decisions i must assure from the subject if it if true or not and from the sources where it is comings. sometimes somepeople are jealous becauce our relationship is strong and they want to sparate between us
|
|
|||
|
|||
Hi ..am here..remumber ..one for all and all for one |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
yeah of cource I'll do that first i'll check about it and then i'll take the decision to believe or not but what really i meant that you know that he or she is lieing and still dont want to lose him or her because you think he or she is a great person and really you dont know why he or she do that any way your answer was very very good and i hope to see the others here thanks alot dear wish you all the best |
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||
hii uncle yeah we remember that one is for all and all is for one why dont you answer my question i want to see your nice opinion and your advise |
|
|||
|
|||
ok
I will ask him why he or she do that bad thing becouse I can't forgot every thing between me and him that is not esy shuld be go to ask him |
|
||||
|
||||
i know thats not easy to forget every thing between us
we are together not for one day its long time but i thing nither you and noor didnt get my point i was asking about why someone who you trust alot dont tell you the real thing about him or her because he or she dasent want you to know who is he or she nice to see you hear dear faris |
|
|||
|
|||
You to un PiNk PaNtHeR
|
|
||||
|
||||
hiiiiiiiiii all how is every thing?? wish ok.. can i join to u?? with my sallam :) |
|
||||
|
||||
Hi am here no one wants to chat with me
Ok then am leaving I am upset |
|
|||
|
|||
me
can to chating with u |
|
||||
|
||||
hiii
am back any new topics to talk about it ?? my mood is cool now n i can say any thing harry up get new topics |
|
|||
|
|||
U CAN START WITH AS SAY ANY TOPICS WILL START WITH U UN PiNk PaNtHeR |
|
||||
|
||||
I need some help from you if you don't mind colors to match coz I have started furnishing a room
with ornage color and if any of you could help and tells me which color is matching with orange I will be very thankful |
|
|||
|
|||
On fact i don't like this color |
مشاركة الموضوع: |
|
عناوين مشابهه | ||||
الموضوع | الكاتب | القسم | ردود | آخر مشاركة |
improve your english | p!nk g!rl | English Forum | 3 | 15/10/2008 10:09 PM |
English Guide Sit | Y2Jericho | English Forum | 3 | 11/12/2005 07:35 PM |