|
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language |
|
خيارات الموضوع | ابحث بهذا الموضوع | طريقة العرض |
|
||||
|
||||
A FRIEND
A FRIEND IS A TREASURE
A friend is someone we turn to When our spirits need a lift, A friend is someone we treasure For our friendship is a gift, A friend is someone who fills our lives With beauty, joy, and grace And makes the world we live in A better and happier place. A Friend.... Accepts you as you are Believes in "you" Calls you just to say "HI" Doesn't give up on you Envisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts) Forgives your mistakes Gives unconditionally Helps you Invites you over Just because Keeps you close at heart Loves you for who you are Makes a difference in your life Never Judges Offers support Picks you up Quiets your fears Raises your spirits Says nice things about you Tells you the truth when you need to hear it Understands you Values you Walks beside you Yells when you won't listen and Zaps you back to reality May we always be "good buddies?" May we always be good friends? and may our friendship be the kind that never ends........ ............. with my love |
|
||||
|
||||
رد: A FRIEND
really really cool topic
best friends are the people who makes u feel better thanks alot dear n wish u a good life with ur best friends |
|
||||
|
||||
: A FRIEND
thank you very much and Nab el asal
I can say a friend in need is friend indeed |
مشاركة الموضوع: |
|
عناوين مشابهه | ||||
الموضوع | الكاتب | القسم | ردود | آخر مشاركة |
i have a friend | الصمت ميزتي | English Forum | 3 | 01/11/2011 05:20 PM |