|
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language |
|
خيارات الموضوع | ابحث بهذا الموضوع | طريقة العرض |
|
|||
|
|||
Mountain Story
An interesting short story:Mountain Story
.A son and his father were walking on the mountains" "!!!Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh :To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain "!!!AAAhhhhhhhhhhh" "?Curious, he yells: "Who are you "?He receives the answer: "Who are you "!And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you "!The voice answers: "I admire you "!Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward "!He receives the answer: "Coward "?He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on ".The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention "!Again the man screams: "You are a champion "!The voice answers: "You are a champion .The boy is surprised, but does not understand .Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE .It gives you back everything you say or do .Our life is simply a reflection of our actions .If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart .If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence ;This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life ".Life will give you back everything you have given to it "!YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU |
|
|||
|
|||
: Mountain Story
تسلم اسير..
|
|
||||
|
||||
: Mountain Story