|
English Forum For the discussions the different exchanged the colloquies in various subject By the english language |
|
خيارات الموضوع | ابحث بهذا الموضوع | طريقة العرض |
|
|||
|
|||
story of a broken heart
The more I feel like I’m close to the truth, the more I fall behind.
It feels like all my past and pain are in control of my mind. I lost myself in this world…I lost myself with you. I never thought that I could ever say that I actually never got to know you. I thought you were the one who would cure me from all my pain, but you turned out to be the one who created it. And I was the one who was dumb and blind enough to fall into your pit. I gave you everything I could give but I never got anything back. I always ran in the right way, but when I chose you I went on the wrong track. How could you be so selfish and cruel? How did you dare to treat me like a fool? I believed in you more than I believed in myself, But I meant nothing to you and you just thought about yourself. You left me alone on my own, And because of that my heart has turned into a stone. So now, no matter what you say or what you do, I won’t think of getting back to you. I’ve changed, but you will never change. My feelings for you were out of range. I don’t know what do I want from this life anymore? I’ve lost the key to my hearts door. I always want to do the right thing, But someway…somehow…I end up doing a sin. I’m feeling lost…I’m feeling blue. I’m drowning in tears with nobody to turn to. Man I almost got away from “God” because of you. I know that I won’t get anything from blaming you, But I just want you to know what I think of you. I lost my ability to love…I lost my ability to live. Every time you used to hurt me, I used to forgive. I lost almost everything I had. Man you hurt me so bad! I’m sick of you…I’m sick of thinking about you. So if you care…or you don’t care, It doesn’t matter to me because I don’t care. You’re nothing but a bag of lie. So go to hell and goodbye. |
|
|||
|
|||
thanx a lot sweety
|
|
||||
|
||||
(( BRAVO ))
verey GooD ... thanx aloot |
مشاركة الموضوع: |
|
عناوين مشابهه | ||||
الموضوع | الكاتب | القسم | ردود | آخر مشاركة |
Please your broken heart | عبداللطيف أحمد فؤاد | English Forum | 0 | 16/03/2017 04:26 AM |
* Story * (wisdom) | الامبراطور.. | English Forum | 9 | 08/04/2011 07:45 PM |
Just a story... | أحزان البنفسج | English Forum | 6 | 03/12/2007 12:37 PM |
Breeze / Story | محمد عيد العريمي | English Forum | 4 | 14/05/2006 11:26 PM |
|